REAL ESTATE RECEPTIONIST / SALES ADMINISTRATOR
As the welcoming face for our customers and clients you must be articulate, well groomed and able to handle this fast paced environment.
Your role will include but not limited to:
Providing customers and clients with 5 star experiences when they enter the office as the first point of contact.
Answering phones with a smile and pleasant manner.
Action tasks within a required time frame
Administration assistance to Directors and all Sales staff and Property Management.
Answering calls and directing them.
General administration tasks & office duties
Weekend work required every 3rd Saturday 9am-12noon.
You will need to demonstrate:
· A positive, resilient and mature attitude with the enthusiasm to succeed.
· Attention to detail
· Reception experience and strong administration skills.
· Extensive computer experience
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Organised, able to prioritise work in a busy office and meet deadlines.
· Immaculate personal presentation.
· A current R/E certificate of registration, or prepared to get one.
Customer service is key in our office and to fit into our team you will need to share our vision.
All training will be provided to ensure the right candidate works well with the team and our systems and also to ensure that we retain the right people in our tight-knit office.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL APPLICATIONS BY THE 23rd July 2018 by email to email@example.com or personally deliver to our office at 153 Lords Place, Orange.